Wentworth, NH School District
The first schoolhouse in Wentworth, NH, was built in 1790, and the first division of the town into school districts was made in 1785. Five school districts were established that year, with more being added in later years. By 1855, eleven districts had been established. However, in 1886, all districts were abolished by an act of the legislature.
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Wentworth, NH, School District no. 2 records including notices and minutes. Selectmen include Luke Aiken, Jessie Eaton, Winthrop Gove, Enoch Page, and John L. Sandborn.
Wentworth, NH School District Registers (1850-1878)