Dartmouth College. Tucker Fellowship
The Tucker Fellowship was founded in the 1927 at the suggestion of Ernest Martin Hopkins, President of the College at the time, “to afford an opportunity for men of the community who are interested in and feel a concern for religion and morals to gather for discussion and interchange of views.” The membership was made up of faculty, clergy, and local community members. The Fellowship was revived in 1977 after six years of inactivity and permanently dissolved in 1983.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
The collection contains correspondence, meeting minutes and agendas, as well as membership lists for the Tucker Fellowship, a discussion group comprised of Dartmouth College faculty and community members primarily interested in topics of a religious nature.