Papers relating to the case of I.N. and J.M. Partridge vs. Dartmouth College Trustees
Papers include two receipts June 20, 1828 J.M. Partridge and February 16, 1829, Mills Olcott; Two depositions: 1828 Narhan Gillet, and 1830 Ammi B. Young. Letter June 11, 1828 Mills Olcott to William Chamberlain. Letter October 30, 1829, Mr. Young to Prof. Chamberlain.
- 1828 - 1830
- Partridge, John M. (Author, Person)
- Partridge, I. (Author, Person)
- Dartmouth College. Board of Trustees (Recipient, Organization)
- Young, Ammi Burnham, 1798-1874 (Person)
- Olcott, Mills, 1774-1845 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright on this material has not been evaluated. You are free to use this material in any way that is permitted by copyright that applies to your use.
.01 linear ft. (1 envelope) : 8 pages ; 33 cm
Language of Materials
Part of the Rauner Library Archives and Manuscripts Repository
6065 Webster Hall
Hanover NH 03755 USA