Identifier: Mss 793473
Scope and Contents Five page letter from Nathan Smith of Cornish, [N.H.] to Benjamin Joseph Gilbert telling him of a meeting of the N.H. Medical Society in Charlestown, and his experience after drinking too much wine.
Identifier: Mss 811265
Scope and Contents Letter from Nathan Smith in Hanover, New Hampshire to Cheyne Shattuck, discussing his children's progress in schooling, and the founding and early years of the Dartmouth Medical School.
Identifier: Mss 811305
Scope and Contents Letter from Nathan Smith in Hanover, New Hampshire to Safford Johnson, accepting an order. Bill and order on the reverse side made out to Dr. John Smith.
Identifier: Mss 811260
Scope and Contents Letter from Nathan Smith of Hanover, New Hampshire to Lyman Spalding, discussing a prospective medical discourse he will give before the New Hampshire Medical Society.
Identifier: Mss 812316.2
Scope and Contents Two-page letter from Nathan Smith of Hanover, New Hampshire to Lyman Spalding, informing him of his election to the London Medical Society, and will publish the news of Spalding's appointment.
Identifier: Mss 796619.1
Scope and Contents Letter from Nathan Smith of Cornish. N.H. to Lyman Spalding containing directions for payment of bills during his absence abroad, and asks Dr. Spalding to look after his family in case of their illness, or in the event of Smith's death.
Identifier: Mss 796661
Scope and Contents Letter from Nathan Smith of Boston, [Mass.] to Lyman Spalding in Boston, informing him that he has secured letters of credit while awaiting sailing abroad; asks Dr. Spalding to attend his business and family during his absence, and leaves postal address in London.
Identifier: Mss 796690
Scope and Contents Letter from Nathan Smith to Lyman Spalding advising him to comply with his father's wishes that he remain in Cornish for the winter.
Identifier: Mss 813207
Scope and Contents Three-page letter from Nathan Smith in New Haven, Connecticut to Lyman Spalding informing him that he is concerned with New Hampshire laws for establishing medical institutions, alphabetical listing for diseases and an operation to be performed in New Haven.
Identifier: Mss 803607
Overview In English.
- Related Author: Smith, Nathan, Dr., 1762-1829 X
Search within these results
- Smith, Nathan, Dr., 1762-1829 84
- Spalding, Lyman, 1775-1821 18
- Woodward, William Henry, 1774-1818 7
- Dartmouth College. Board of Trustees 5
- Wheelock, John , 1754-1817 4
- Olcott, Mills, 1774-1845 3
- Bisell, Isaac 2
- Gilbert, Benjamin Joseph, 1764-1849 2
- Lang, Richard, 1769-1840 2
- Pomroy, Heman 2
- Williams, John 2
- Woodward, Ebenezer 2
- Bartlett, Thomas 1
- Bascom, W. 1
- Bissell, Harvey, b. 1786 1
- Brewster, Amos Avery, 1778-1845 1
- Cleaveland, Parker, 1780-1858 1
- Cook, Lemuel 1
- Curtis, Lebina 1
- Dartmouth College. Dartmouth Medical School 1
- Dartmouth College. Treasurer 1
- Forsaith, Josiah 1
- Goodrich, Josiah 1
- Grafton County, N.H. Registry of deeds. 1
- Hale, Nathan 1
- Hall, Jonathan 1
- Hopkins, Stephen 1
- Hunt, John 1
- King, Rufus, 1755-1827 1
- Kinsman, Aaron 1
- Lee, E. 1
- Lincoln, Gratia Eliza (Smith), Mrs., 1800-1847 1
- Marsh, Roswell, 1793-1875 1
- Nelson , John, 1778-1838 1
- Niles, Nathaniel, 1746-1828 1
- Parkhurst, Betsey 1
- Safford, Johnson 1
- Shattuck, George Cheyne, 1783-1854 1
- Sherman, Roger Minot, 1733-1844 1
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1779-1864 1
- Simons, Cady 1
- Smith, Francis 1
- Smith,, David Solon Chase Hall, 1795-1859 1
- Thimball, Stephen 1
- Webster, Daniel, 1782-1852 1
- Wheelock, J. 1
- Wheelock, James , 1759-1835 1
- Whiston, George 1
- Woodward, Mary (Wheelock), 1748-1807 1 less