Identifier: Mss 829267
Overview In English.
Identifier: Mss 830122
Overview In English.
Identifier: Mss 814655
Scope and Contents Letter from Amos Fletcher in Salem to Samuel Fletcher, explaining why he is unable to send him money.
Identifier: Mss 812326
Scope and Contents Three-page letter from Andrew Mack of Hampton, New Hampshire to Samuel Fletcher informing him that he is to succees Fletchter at Gilmanton Academy. He believes that Dartmouth is not inferior to Cambridge and may be proud of such graduates as McKeen, Appleton and Worcester.
Identifier: Mss 814109
Scope and Contents Three-page letter from Andrew Mack in Gilmanton, New Hampshire to Samuel Fletcher telling him about Fletcher's brother, and comments on the campaign of 1813, Perry's victory on the lakes and the reduction of Malden.
Identifier: Mss 814208
Scope and Contents Two-page letter from Andrew Mack of Gilmanton, New Hampshire to Samuel Fletcher with personal news. Mack expects to have a preceptress at the Academy in the summer.
Identifier: Mss 814271
Scope and Contents Letter from Andrew Mack of Gilmanton, New Hampshire to Samuel Fletcher informing him that he thinks he will be unable to take Fletcher's brother to Concord.
Identifier: Mss 811602.2
Scope and Contents Two-page letter from Andrew Mack of Londonderry, New Hampshire to Samuel Fletcher, discussing qualifications for tutorship at Dartmouth, and his personal plans.
Identifier: Mss 812167
Scope and Contents Letter from Andrew Mack of Hampton, New Hampshire to Samuel Fletcher, tells him about the school and situation of Hampton where he is teaching.
Identifier: Mss 814365
Scope and Contents Letter from Andrew Mack in Gilmanton, New Hampshire to Samuel Fletcher about the progress of his school and Miss Clark's department.
- Author: Fletcher, Samuel, 1785-1858 X
Search within these results
- Related Author
- Shepard, John William, 1788-1860 13
- Mack, Andrew, 1786-1875 8
- Fletcher, William Asa, 1788-1852 5
- Thompson, Thomas W., 1766-1820 4
- Cartland, Samuel, 1791-1852 3
- Pillsbury, Moses, 1788-1832 3
- Adams, Ebenezer, 1765-1841 2
- Bordman, Asa L. 2
- Fairbanks, Joseph, 1788-1814 2
- Glidden, Elisha, 1789-1835 2
- Hutchins, Hamilton, 1805-1851 2
- Kimball, George, 1783-1858 2
- Lamson, Samuel 2
- Lord, Nathan, 1793-1870 2
- Price, Ebenezer, 1771-1864 2
- Ropes, William 2
- Woodman, Charles, 1792-1822 2
- Bood, Samuel, 1788-1859 1
- Burnham, Abraham, 1775-1852 1
- Chadbourne, Thomas, 1790-1864 1
- Chamberlain, William, 1797-1830 1
- Fletcher, Amos, 1790-1861 1
- Gould, Alfred Kimball, 1811-1835 1
- Gould, N.D. 1
- Grant, Stephen, 1775-1845 1
- Green, Samuel, 1770-1851 1
- Haddock, Charles Bricket, 1796-1861 1
- Harris, Harriet 1
- Hart, John H. 1
- Howe, Luke, 1787-1841 1
- Kelly, John, 1763-1848 1
- Kelly, John, 1786-1860 1
- Long, Moses, 1787-1858 1
- Marston, Stephen Webster, 1787-1873 1
- Robbins, Chandler, 1762-1834 1
- Rogers, William Sargent, 1797-1823 1
- Rogers,, John, 1787-1830 1
- Sawyer, Joseph 1
- Scott, John, 1769-1858 1
- Searle, Joseph, 1789-1841 1
- Tenny, David 1
- White, Charles, 1795-1817 1 less