Mills Olcott et. al. letter
Two-page letter from Mills Olcott, Benjamin J. Gilbert, Samuel Alden, J. Wilcox and Richard Lang in Hanover, New Hampshire to Rev. Archibald Alexander in Virginia, regarding the position of Professor of Divinity at Dartmouth College. They also inquire if he could be "a minister of the Gospel" for the Village and if funds could be raised for that from the villagers. The trustees of Dartmouth offer him 300 dollars per year for 10 years.
- Olcott, Mills, 1774-1845 (Author, Person)
- Gilbert, Benjamin Joseph, 1764-1849 (Author, Person)
- Alden, Samuel, 1768-1842 (Author, Person)
- Wilcox, Jeremiah (Person)
- Lang, Richard, 1769-1840 (Author, Person)
- Alexander, Archibald, 1772-1851 (Recipient, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright on this material has not been evaluated. You are free to use this material in any way that is permitted by copyright that applies to your use.
.01 linear ft. (1 envelope) : Copy
Language of Materials
Part of the Rauner Library Archives and Manuscripts Repository
6065 Webster Hall
Hanover NH 03755 USA