Leonard Worcester et. al. petition
Petition of a committee of students including Leonard Worcester, Henry Shedd, Charles Dexter Cleveland and Nathaniel Folsom to the Dartmouth College Faculty in which they ask that Mitchell should not be refused admision to Dartmouth College because of his color.
- Worcester, Leonard, 1799-1835 (Author, Person)
- Shedd, Henry, 1803-1886 (Author, Person)
- Cleveland, Charles Dexter, 1802-1869 (Author, Person)
- Folsom, Nathaniel (Smith), 1806-1890 (Author, Person)
- Dartmouth College Faculty (Recipient, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright on this material has not been evaluated. You are free to use this material in any way that is permitted by copyright that applies to your use.
.01 linear ft. (1 envelope)
Language of Materials
Dartmouth College Students, Dartmouth College Faculty, Dartmouth College Trustees, Negroes
Part of the Rauner Library Archives and Manuscripts Repository
6065 Webster Hall
Hanover NH 03755 USA